We are proud to be offering NEW weld lathe equipment that also includes added-value operations—all in one piece of machinery. Our standard 605 and 1210 model circumferential welding systems have always been designed with flexibly in mind. Now, we are offering the availability of even more options to customize a solution to fit all of your welding, machining and other fabrication needs.
We believe that your next piece of automated welding equipment should perform above average! These brand-new lathe machines with added machining applications offer high repeatability, extreme consistency and minimal run-out.
Along with our standard welding machine product lines, Bancroft Engineering also provides customized solutions to fit the demands of any project. We now offer the possibility of adding secondary operations. Have metal parts that need to be welded and drilled? Now, this can be done all in one machine—saving time and labor while optimizing your production line.
Machining Secondary Operation Add-Ons:
- Custom machining tasks
Standard Machine Features
Bancroft’s weld lathe family is one of the most versatile ways to rotary weld production parts. Our standard product line of weld lathe machines come with a plethora of features and specifications:
- Accurate machine bed
- Modern digital control System
- DC rotary drive
- 500-1000 lb. load capacity
- Automated cycle operations
- Adjustable operator console
- 400-650 lb. clamping force
- 4”x4” cross-side torch adjustability
- Standard air-cooled torch
- Much more…
- See All Standard Features
Weld Lathe Custom Configurations
- Multiple weld torch & frame configurations
- Programmable torch positioning
- Torch Weaving
- Programmable multi-pass welding
- Machine enclosure and flash shields
- TIG, plasma or submerged arc applications
- Tooling and factory runoff
- Much more…
- See all Custom Options
Weld Lathe Machines + Secondary Operations Combined
We are excited to expand the weld lathe family to include value-added machining operations. Bancroft Engineering designs and builds welding equipment out of Waukesha, WI—specializing in stand-alone machines to fully robotic automated systems.
Ready to take the next step? Call us at 262-786-1880, or email: email@example.com to get started.