GOOGLE, What do people most frequently ask about welding?
- What does it take to be a welder?
- Are welders in demand?
- Why do welding rods stick?
- How long does it take to become a welder?
- Do welders make good money?
- What is the highest paid welding jobs?
GOOGLE, What are the most difficult questions to answer about welding?
- Is it better to use fixed welding automation or a robot?
- Can an air-cooled robotic MIG gun be used instead of a water-cooled gun?
- What is the benefit of touch sensing?
- Do I need a seam tracking system?
- What type of payback can be expected from an automated welding system?
GOOGLE, Is there an expert that can help me make decisions about welding automation?
While Google might have the answers to the simple questions, let Bancroft answer the more complicated welding automation questions! We take the time to understand your welding requirements and offer advice that is customized to your needs. Bancroft Engineering offers a wide range of standard welding equipment such as weld lathes, synchronized drive lathes, linear welding systems, seamers and more. We also offer custom equipment and robotic welding cells to fit any part size, weight or geometry.